Have you heard of ductless HVAC and are wondering whether it is right for you? Ductless mini split systems are a cost-effective way to replace space heaters, electric heaters and window units which are bulky, cumbersome and not very energy-efficient. They are today's convenient alternative that only needs to be mounted and connected to electricity. Their compact size makes it easy to install compared to old forced air systems and they are very energy-efficient.
What Are The Benefits of Ductless HVAC?
If you upgrade to ductless HVAC, you can benefit from federal, state and local programs that give tax or utility rebates. Leave installation to AirSystems Unlimited HVAC Company and we will advise you on the most appropriate size and implementation of your new ductless HVAC system to ensure optimum performance and the comfort levels that suit you best. We serve home and commercial building owners in the area of Greater Chattanooga. Our fully licensed, bonded and insured technicians will ensure that you get the best ductless system at the best rates
Some of the numerous advantages of scheduling installation of a ductless mini split system from AirSystems Unlimited include:
- Precision Control – Rather than cool the entire house, ductless mini split systems allow room-by-room control. Conditioning specific areas produces significant energy savings.
- Ease of Operation – Multiple indoor units and user-friendly remote control makes zoning and adjustments simple.
- Less Energy Waste – Ductwork can lose up to 25% of the energy produced by a conventional HVAC system. Because energy is transported through insulated lines, a ductless system conserves 95%.
- Superior Efficiency – The introduction of inverter technology in modern ductless units allows these models to continuously adjust speed to match the exact demands of the home, conserving energy.
- Ease of Installation – Retrofitting a residence or business for central air conditioning necessitates holes in walls, floors, and ceilings, creating a great deal of mess and taking up valuable space. A ductless mini split systems requires a mere three-inch hole in an outside wall to connect the indoor and outdoor units.
- Better Aesthetics – The indoor air handler is housed in a modern-looking jacket, features slim design, and can be mounted unobtrusively, high on the wall or even the ceiling.
- Quiet Operation – The volume of the indoor unit is no louder than a whisper (between 21 and 30 decibels), while the outdoor unit is more like normal conversation (60 decibels).
- Improved Indoor Air Quality – A mini split system not only avoids the dust and allergens of ductwork, but through multi-stage filtration, significantly reduces contaminants and other particulates in breathing air.
- Environmentally Friendly – Utilizing a refrigerant recognized for its zero ozone depletion potential, called R410A, ductless systems have a lower impact on the environment.
- Reliable Performance – When your installation and service are handled by the experts from AirSystems Unlimited, you enjoy superior operation, longevity, and cost-savings, year after year.